Monday

Organize?


When the major holidays are over and there's still LOTS of snow on the ground there's not much else to do but clean and organize. After those big holidays there is plenty to clean!

Like my closet. 


Or the playroom.


So I bought a bunch of those cheap shoe bins, sorted the toys, threw away a whole trash can of broken toys, toys missing parts, and McDonald's toys that somehow make their way into our house even though we don't buy them. The slide went on the back porch and was promptly covered by the next snow fall. :( 


It doesn't look a whole lot better to me. I think it's time to just buck up and buy a solution instead of trying to dress up this temporary arrangement.

I did the same thing in the closet, organizing the shoes and throwing out ones that have seen better days. 


It doesn't look a whole lot better in pictures but I can tell you it's a million times more functional! Some of you said you didn't like the shoes in bins idea for the entry way and that you use over the door shoe racks instead, well I do too. Just not for shoes :) The mesh pockets let wet gloves and other small snow gear breath as they dry and sill be put away. 

My next step will be to go through and get rid of all the gloves that don't match. 
Organizing and purging to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment