Thursday

Halloween Decor




My TP Roll Family Tree is still my most often visited post to date. I am sad to tell you all that there is a time and a season for everything and right now it is October which means it is time for Halloween decor!


As you can tell I can't let anything stay the same :) I even traded the dresser and replaced it with the one I found on the side of the curb. I can't wait to show you what I got for it!


These are the dryervent pumpkins I made last year before I started blogging but they are super cheap and easy to make. 


This half dead looking cat was a pick from my daughter. Last year we bough this poor little thing at Michaels. We had gone several times and not bought it but I had drug her out kicking and screaming every time. The next time we went it was 60% off and I told her if she behaved the entire time she could have it. She drug this thing all over Anchorage for the rest of the day. 


The cloches were not going to let me get a good picture but I filled them with purple sparkly garland and made them eyes with some basic shape on my Cricut.   

The bats are foam. I bought them for something like a dollar last year. They were all the same shape and size so I cut them down to make some of them look closer or further away.


An there you have it. My quick and simple decorations. Since they were all from last year they were free :) 

Linked to:




No comments:

Post a Comment